Administrative and Logistics Assistant
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a professional to take on the role of Administrative and Logistics Assistant. You will be part of an international Team where you will work together with the Subsidiary Director.
The position will be based in Madrid, Spain.
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Organizing and scheduling meetings;
- Writing and distributing mail, correspondence notes;
- Assisting in the preparation of reports scheduled according to Nonius Unit and Headquarters;
- Booking and maintaining an expense invoice filing system, tax documents, etc.;
- Invoicing and collecting amounts owed from clients;
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures;
- Organizing travel arrangements for team members;
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports;
- Assisting office visitors.
- Logistics | Purchasing
- Stock control and inventory reporting in accordance with Nonius HQ standards;
- Receiving equipment for stock and projects;
- Preparing equipment shipments for projects;
- Managing RMAs with suppliers and with Nonius;
- Preparing spreadsheets.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Experience and/or training as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers;
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (gmail, docs, sheets, presentation);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask;
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Nice to have
- Experience in Hospitality;
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).