BUSINESS ANALYST |MAIA
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Trainee Business Analyst to be part of our team. You will be part of the Conformance team.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
Track business KPIs (scoreboards) to the Business Units (Regional Subsidiaries and Product Business Units)
Control and monitor the business ensuring the detection of possible deviations that occur
Assist in business control, planning and management reports
Participate in the analysis, development and monitoring of new business projects in the company
Participate in process compliance verification of the Units
We are looking for smart, good spirit, and talented people!
You must be a passionate about accounting and finance
- Recently graduate in Finance, Management, Economics, Accounting or an equivalent area
- Eligible for IEFP Internship
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Team Spirit
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills
Nice to have
- Additional languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).