Customer Success Engineer - Mobile
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
Job description/ responsibilities
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to support our Mobile product, the Most Comprehensive and Highly Integrated Mobile App Platform to Digitize the Guest Journey, installed today in close to 1,000 hotels worldwide.
This position is based in the city of Maia / Porto in Portugal.
- Technical support for on-boarding new clients, including configuration of the platform and integrations with 3rd party systems;
- Technical support for existing clients, including investigating logs and reviewing configurations;
- Technical support to sales people on setting-up and running demos or PoCs;
- Respond to queries on product-specific issues on installation & ongoing;
- Bug catching & testing new features for the developers;
- Update training materials & documentation for colleagues;
- Collect and bring issues to the Product Manager;
- Communication and relationship with customers to guide them;
- Answering calls and replying to email in relation to the product support.
- Degree in Informatics, Systems, Electronics, or equivalent working experience;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of technology;
- Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations;
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of coding;
- Knowledge of networking;
- Linux command line;
- Scripting Languages and SQL;
- Previous experience in similar positions;
- Experience with customer service;
- Other languages.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …). .