Field Service Technician
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a professional to take on the role of Field Service Technician. You will be part of an international Team where you will work together with the Subsidiary Director.
The position will be based in Madrid, Spain.
- Within the scope of execution of tasks / worksheets of Projects and Customer Support:
- Installation / Replacement of Telecommunications, Electrical and Multimedia equipment (Routers, Switches, Access points, UPS, TVs, STBs, cameras);
- Perform task / worksheets of surveys to structured networks and wifi;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction of customer network racks;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction and alignment of satellite antennas;
- Perform task / worksheets of installation / electrical correction in Racks (UPS, cables, etc.);
- Preparation of technical task report / maintenance worksheets;
- Internal IT operations coordinated by the IT Nonius dept;
- Full attendance and exemplary punctuality;
- Execution of weekly interventions report;
- Responsibility for the work vehicle: keep the vehicle clean and in good working order and carry out the revisions in accordance with the Responsible's instruction;
- Responsibility for work tools;
- Internal IT operations coordinated by the IT Nonius department.
- A degree in Telecommunication, computer science, eletronics and engineering or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Technical training in networking or work experience that can be considered equivalent
- Working with routers, servers and TCP/IP environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
Valid Drivers License
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Information Technologies applied in Hotel Projects
- CCNA or other switching/routing courses
- Ability to work in WAN/LAN environment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).