INSIDE SALES/ CUSTOMER SUCCESS | LISBON
17 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 410,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for an Inside Sales & Customer Success to be part of our GuestU team, Nonius’s Business Unit dedicated to Mobile Apps for Hotels. It’s a great opportunity to actively engage with our clients in the hotel industry to support them, helping them reach their goals and broaden/deepen our relationship with them.This position is based in the city of Lisbon in Portugal.
- Inside Sales:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Organize customer demos
- Explore new opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell to the customers
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Response to commercial leads
Submission of proposals
- Customer Success
- Daily communication and relationship with customers to engage and guide them
- Analyze performance data systems and send information to customers
- Monitoring of customer’s contracts renewal
- Ensure the continued success of the Nonius products on the client
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Answering calls and reply to email in relation to the product support
- Degree in Sales, Business, Social Sciences, Marketing, or similar
Experience with customer service
Experience in negotiation and sales
- Fluent in portuguese and english (spoken and written)
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of technology, customer success and sales operations
Ability to work under pressure to achieve goals in a reactive environment
Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
Nice to have
- Spanish - spoken and written
- Previous experience in hospitality/ technology companies
- Previous experience in similar positions
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).