Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 410,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to be part of our team. You will be part of the Finance & Administrative team that is responsible for handling all accounting and financial matters. This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Organisation and registration of accounting documents of the assigned Group companies;
- Bank reconciliation of assigned Group companies;
- Preparation of the monthly accounting closing of the assigned Group companies;
- Backup / Reinforcement in collection tasks of assigned Group companies;
- Guarantee the fulfilment of fiscal obligations of the assigned Group companies in coordination with the official chartered accountant;
- Support and execution of revenue and cost specialisation tasks for the assigned Group companies;
- Organisation and registration of accounting documents of the assigned Group companies
- Accounts Payables
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc;
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Processing of employee payments through the verification of expense reports, preparation of paychecks and ensuring the timely disbursement of salaries in alignment with HR;
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance;
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports;
- Admin / Other
- Other administrative duties assigned;
- Execution and presentation of a monthly report in the F&A Department monthly meeting;
- Responsibility for complying with the Department's process and work instructions.
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent area
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have
- TOC certification
- Additional languages
Relevant accounting experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).