JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT | MAIA
17 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 410,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to be part of our team. You will be part of the Finance & Administrative team that is responsible for handling all accounting and financial matters.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
Organisation and registration of accounting documents of the assigned Group companies
- Execution of administrative tasks of the department
- Bank reconciliation of assigned Group companies
- Preparation of the monthly accounting closing of the assigned Group companies
Backup / Reinforcement in collection tasks of assigned Group companies
- Support in the fulfilment of tax obligations of the assigned Group companies
- Support in the preparation of requests to receive state incentives
- Support in payment tasks to suppliers
- Support and execution of revenue and cost specialisation tasks for the assigned Group companies
Other administrative duties as assigned
- Execution and presentation of a monthly report in the F&A Department monthly meeting
Responsibility for complying with the Department's process and work instructions
The objectives will be related to the timely delivery of recurring tasks with high accuracy and reliability
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent area
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have
Until 2 years of relevant experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).