JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/ ENGINEER | MAIA
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
Job description/ responsibilities
We are looking for Junior Software Developers and Engineers to be part of our R&D Development teams and to work in one of the fields: TV/PBX platforms middleware, TV portal and Cloud Signage, Hub Integration software and Mobile Applications. It is a great opportunity to work with state of the art software development technology in a great team environment.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
Full Stack / Backend Developer
- Frameworks: NodeJS, DJango;
- Language: Python, Typescript, SQL, C/C++
- Databases: MySql, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Frontend Developer
- Frameworks: Angular, VueJS;
- Platform / OS Developer / Network Software Developer
- OS: Android, Linux;
- Languages: C/C++, Python, Perl, Bash scripting;
- Networking frameworks: Mikrotik, openWRT, PFSense, Asterix, FreePBX, IPtables; Apache, NGinx
- Execution of task assigned by the Tech lead
- Follow the development processes
- Create Unit Tests for all delivered software packages
- Execute QA Test Plans
- Customer focus
- Depending on the seniority level, willingness, and demonstrated behaviours, execute the functions of Onboarder/Enabler/Reporter for new team members and products
We are looking for smart, good spirit, and talented people
You must be a passionate about software, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethic, responsibility and commitment
You must be eager to learn and be challenged every day
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field
- +1 year experience
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
Knowledged in scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl)
Knowledge of Web Development, Chrome inspector and development tools
Knowledge of UML developmental, modeling language
Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).