NETWORK NOC ENGINEER/ TECHNICIAN | MAIA
We are looking for a Network Operations Center Engineer/ Technician to support and maintain existing systems, participate in network implementation projects and analyse issues on customer systems. You will be part of a Customer Services team that is responsible for network systems implementation, maintaining existing systems and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN concentrators, QoS appliances)
Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
You must be a passionate for networking and telecom systems
We looking for team player and have a strong sense of discipline, responsibility and commitment
Fresh graduate in Electronics or IT Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject
- Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
Nice to have
Linux admin experience and shell scripting
- Experience on using, configuring networks for own use
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).