Network Support Center Manager
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
Job description/ responsibilities
We are looking for a Network Support Center Manager to be part of our team. You will be part of the Customer Services team. This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Responsibility for the monthly fulfillment of the SLAs of the active support contracts;
- Responsibility for ensuring 24/7/365 support and service shifts;
- Responsibility to Manage specific SLAs contracts for assigned Strategic Clients;
- Responsibility for the compliance with the process and Work Instructions in the Customer Support area by the team
- Plan and Manage shift schedules for the Customer Support team;
- Prioritise and distribute tasks to the Customer Support team;
- Coordinate field interventions within the scope of Customer Support;
- Coordinate preventive maintenance activities;
- Management of customer dissatisfaction situations within the scope of Customer Support;
- Co-management of the Customer Support team (Monitoring of individual KPIs, Weekly individual meeting, giving feedback on individual performance and proposing improvement actions);
- Co-coordinate and execute the Onboarding of new Customer Support Team members in the scope of Nonius solutions;
- Identify recurring problems in customers with Nonius solutions that generate repetitive tasks / tickets;
- Identify and propose improvements to the process and Work Instructions in the Customer Support area with an impact on customer satisfaction and productivity / team satisfaction;
- Co-execution the area monthly report from the Customer Support and co-present it at Customer Service Department monthly meeting.
- Technical degree in IT and/or network
- Previous experience in managing support desk teams/shifts
- Technical experience with networking and Internet technologies
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends
- You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment
Nice to have
- ITIL certification
- IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc]
- Experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points, ip telephony
- Experience with TV systems, Coax, OTT, IPTV
- Basic knowledge of network protocols
- Scripting languages (bash and other CLI)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).