NOC SUPPORT TECHNICIAN | MEXICO
17 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 410,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognised independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center Technician to support and maintain existing systems, participate in network implementation projects and analyse issues on customer systems. You will be part of a Customer Services team that is responsible for network systems implementation, maintaining existing systems and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.This position is based in the city of Cancun in Mexico.
Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN concentrators, QoS appliances)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Negotiate and contract
- Monitor system resource utilisation, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
You must be a passionate for networking and telecom systems
We looking for team player and have a strong sense of discipline, responsibility and commitment
Technical degree in IT and/or network
Technical experience with networking and Internet technologies
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Fluent in Spanish - spoken and written (Mandatory)
Availability to work in shifts and weekends
Nice to have
Linux admin experience and shell scripting
- Experience on using, configuring networks for own use
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and