PROJECT SUPPORT | MAIA
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Project Support Technician who actively engage with the project team to provide technical support and assistance throughout the project lifecycle to our clients in the hospitality industry.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Provide technical support and training to project stakeholders, including clients, project managers, and other team members;
- Content demo servers maintenance, content and features upgrade;
- Participate in project meetings and provide technical input as needed;
- Follow and manage clients and partners incidents;
- Work closely with product team to identify issues and improvements;
- Manage and escalate crisis situations and ensure visibility of the management team;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in the hospitality industry.
Technical Degree or higher in Information Technology, IT Engineering, Computer Science or relevant areas
- Fluent in English
- Ability to understand technical products and platforms
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of hardware and software components and troubleshooting techniques
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
Previous experience in hospitality/ technology companies
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and