Customer Success Enginner - Integrations
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
Job description/ responsibilities
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to support our Nonius HUB Integrations platform.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Support sales people with set-up of demos or PoCs;
- Support on-board of new clients (cloud configuration);
- Queries on product-specific issues on installation & ongoing;
Bug catching & testing new features for the developers;
Update training materials & documentation for colleagues;
Collect and bring issues to Product Manager;
Daily communication and relationship with customers to engage and guide them;
Answering calls and replying to email in relation to the product support.
- Degree in Informatics, Electronics, or equivalent working experience;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and network technologies;
Experience with customer service;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of technology;
- Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations;
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized.
Nice to have
- Experience with MIKROTIK gateways;
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi protocols and technologies;
- Linux command line;
- Scripting Languages;
- Previous experience in similar positions;
- Other languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).