Information Technology Project Manager
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for an Information Technology Project Manager to lead IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring planning, timely, on-budget, and high-quality delivery while facilitating stakeholder communication.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Lead and manage IT projects from conception to completion, ensuring successful delivery on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards;
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, and risk management strategies;
- Identify and resolve issues and obstacles that may arise during the course of the project;
- Efficiently managing project documentation, timelines, and the resources that are crucial for successful project completion;
- Ensuring the final project deliverables meet or exceed quality expectations from the client;
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, including technical and non-technical team members, clients, and executives;
- Motivate team members to achieve their best work and deliver high-quality results;
- Manage and escalate crisis situations and ensure visibility of the management team;
- Work closely with the product team to identify issues and propose improvements;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in the IT Industry.
- Technical Degree or higher in Information Technology, IT Engineering, Computer Science or relevant areas;
- Strong project management skills, including experience with project planning, execution, monitoring, and successful project completion;
- Strong technical knowledge in IT Technology and Software Development;
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of hardware and software components and troubleshooting techniques;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Software development experience;
- Previous experience in Hospitality and/or Healthcare technology companies;
- Additional languages.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and