Key Account Manager | NL
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a professional to take on the role of Key Account Manager. You will be part of an international Team where you will work together with the Subsidiary Director.
The position will be based on the Almere Office.
- Manages a defined key accounts portfolio (KAM)
- New sales to key accounts - Upsell and cross-sell;
- Renewing Product /Services Contracts/SLAs;
- Periodic visits/meetings/calls/e-meetings to monitor satisfaction;
- Regular follow-up contact / negotiation / etc;
- Sending status report of contracted systems;
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
- Implement Sales Process
- Deal qualifying, Proposal, negotiation, and closing;
- Contract negotiation / renewals;
- Project kick-off;
- Post-sales evaluation;
- Deliver monthly reports and forecasts to the Sales Director and Subsidiary Director using internal sales tools;
- Marketing for the Region
- Support HQ-S&M | Marketing Team in translations for the Dutch website, and specific region communication;
- Participate in planned corporate and marketing activities during the year.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and account management in the hospitality industry, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of digital guest engagement solutions, and a keen interest in technology and innovation
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch
- Willingness to travel as needed
Nice to have
- Experience in Hospitality
- Knowledge of spanish and/or other languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).