Network Project Engineer | MAIA
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a professional to take on the role of Project Engineer. You will be part of an international Team where you will work together with the Subsidiary Director.
The position will be based on Maia Wharehouse.
- Project Implementation
- Plan and execute site visits/surveys to address customer requirements to quote Nonius solutions;
- Analyse, plan and scheduled Project execution;
- Update the NOM (Nonius Order Management Tool) for Project creation, update and close;
- Plan and execute technical kick off calls with clients for new projects;
- Checking bill of materials is being sent for new project installations;
- Carry out tasks/survey forms on structured networks and Wi-Fi;
- Preparation of technical report of tasks / maintenance work sheets;
- Project resource coordination (own and contracted);
- Manage a coordinated project tasks with the different departments for its execution on time;
- Maintain Client communication/satisfaction related to project delivery;
- Produce and deliver Technical project reports to Customer Support Area;
- Manage a budget for a project.
- Execution of Projects and Field support tasks
- Configuration, installation, replacement of Telecommunications, Electrical and Multimedia equipment (Routers, Switches, Access points, UPS, TVs, STBs, cameras);
- Perform task / worksheets of surveys to structured networks and wifi;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction of customer network racks;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction and alignment of satellite antennas;
- Perform task / worksheets of installation / electrical correction in Racks (UPS, cables, etc.);
- Maintain support stock in the office: keep the cabinet tidy, inventory updated, equipment in good working order.
- Sales Technical Support
- Attending subsidiary sales team solution presentations to customers.
- IT Office Support
- Internal IT operations coordinated by the Nonius IT department.
- A degree in Telecommunication, computer science, eletronics and engineering or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Technical training in networking or work experience that can be considered equivalent
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Availability to travel
Nice to have
- Experience in Hospitality
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).