Network Project Engineer | MEXICO
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to be part of our team. This position is based in the city of Cancun in Mexico .
- Project implementation
- Plan and execute site visits/surveys to address customer requirements to quote Nonius solutions;
- Analyse, plan and scheduled Project execution;
- Update the NOM (Nonius Order Management Tool) for Project creation, update and close;
- Plan and execute technical kick off calls with clients for new projects;
- Checking bill of materials is being sent for new project installations.
- Carry out tasks/survey forms on structured networks and Wi-Fi;
- Preparation of technical report of tasks / maintenance work sheets;
- Project resource coordination (own and contracted);
- Manage a coordinated project tasks with the different departments for its execution on time;
- Maritain Client communication/satisfaction related to project delivery;
- Produce and deliver Technical project reports to Customer Support Area.
- Execution of Projects and Field support tasks
- Configuration, installation, replacement of Telecommunications, Electrical and Multimedia equipment (Routers, Switches, Access points, UPS, TVs, STBs, cameras);
- Perform task / worksheets of surveys to structured networks and wifi;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction of customer network racks;
- Perform task / worksheets for installation / correction and alignment of satellite antennas;
- Perform task / worksheets of installation / electrical correction in Racks (UPS, cables, etc.);
- Maintain support stock in the office: keep the cabinet tidy, inventory updated, equipment in good working order.
- Sales Technical support
- Attending subsidiary sales team solution presentations to customers
- Support Logistics
- Support the Administrative and Logistics Assistant receiving and shipments of equipment;
- Support the Administrative and Logistics Assistant maintaining stock Inventory updated.
- A degree in Telecommunication, computer science, electronics and engineering or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Technical training in networking or work experience that can be considered equivalent
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Information Technologies applied in Hotel Projects
- CCNA or other switching/routing courses
- Ability to work in WAN/LAN environment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).