NETWORK SYSTEMS ENGINEER | MAIA
18 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to be part of a Customer Services team that is responsible for network systems implementation, maintaining existing systems and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Technical Consulting responsibilities
- Lead successful project planning and management from start to finish;
- Drive project tasks and work orders to completion through remote coordination with field technicians and subcontractors;
- Ensure smooth project handover with thorough technical reports;
- Provide expert technical guidance for complex projects and support requests;
- Mentor and train junior engineers to enhance their skills and knowledge;
- Deliver exceptional customer satisfaction through efficient execution of high-complexity projects;
- Adhere to technical consultancy and company processes to drive excellence in all projects.
- Customer Support responsibilities
- Execute support tickets/tasks assigned for/during the shift;
- Execute complex support tickets/tasks by product expertise;
- Attend phone calls from customers or guests when assigned in the shift;
- Validate and accept projects technical reports from projects area;
- Plan and create resolution guidelines/scripts for preventive maintenance tickets/tasks;
- Coordinate support activities with field technicians;
- Propose improvements to the Work Instructions of the Customer Support area with positive impact on customer satisfaction and Team productivity/satisfaction;
- Comply with the defined Customer Support Processes and Work Instructions of the Customer Service Department.
- Cisco and/or other Networks vendors certifications;
- Expertise in multi-service network architectures to support IPTV, Critical applications, VOICE, Guest Wi-Fi, CCTV, etc.;
- Define network architectures to ensure optimal network performance and security;
- Ability to install and configure networking, IPTV, Voice over IP, and WiFi equipment;
- Familiarity with network protocols and technologies, such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, and QoS;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve network related issues;
- Experience with network security and firewall configurations;
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization technologies;
- Proficient in operating Cloud WiFi and Cloud Network Controllers;
- Fluency in English.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).