NOC SUPPORT SHIFT MANAGER | MEXICO
17 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers.
Our technology solutions serve more than 410,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a manager to co-lead our technical support team (Tier1 and Tier2). You will be part of a Customer Services team that is responsible for network systems implementation, maintaining existing systems and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.This position is based in the city of Cancun in Mexico.
Co-plan and co-manage shift schedules for the Customer Support team
Prioritise and distribute tasks to the Customer Support team
Do Customer Support shifts
Coordinate field interventions within the scope of Customer Support
- Coordinate preventive maintenance activities
- Management of customer dissatisfaction situations within the scope of Customer Support
- Co-management of the Customer Support team (Monitoring of individual KPIs, Weekly individual meeting, giving feedback on individual performance and proposing improvement actions)
- Co-coordinate recurrent training actions to the Customer Support Team in the scope of Nonius solutions
- Responsibility for compliance with the process and Work Instructions in the Customer Support area by the entire team
- Responsibility for maintaining the customer satisfaction index defined for the year
- Responsibility for monthly fulfilment of KPIs in the Customer Support area
- Responsibility for the monthly fulfilment of the SLAs of the active support contracts
- Responsibility for ensuring 24/7/365 support and service shifts
- Identify recurring problems in customers with Nonius solutions that generate repetitive tasks / tickets
- Identify and propose improvements to the process and Work Instructions in the Customer Support area with an impact on customer satisfaction and productivity / team satisfaction
- Comply with the defined Customer Support Processes and Work Instructions of the Customer Service Department
Co-execution the area monthly report from the Customer Support and co-present it at the Customer Service Department monthly meeting
We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment
Technical degree in IT and/or network
Previous experience in managing support desk teams/shifts
- Technical experience with networking and Internet technologies
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Fluent in Spanish - spoken and written (Mandatory)
Availability to work in shifts and weekends.
Nice to have
IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc]
Experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points, ip telephony
- Experience with TV systems, Coax, OTT, IPTV
- Basic knowledge of network protocols
Scripting languages (bash and other CLI)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).