Customer Success Assistant
Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Customer Success Assistant who actively engage with our clients in the hospitality industry to support them in the implementation and use of our Content products, helping them to reach their goals and broaden/deepen our relationship with them.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Content creation, update and management;
Ensure quality on content creation and suggest improvement actions;
Customer focus on daily communication and relationship promoting engagement;
- Present solutions demos to clients driving product engagement, including contract renewal;
- Provide technical information about the products and soluions;
- Explore new opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell to customers;
- Ensure and promote Nonius products continued success;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, reporting customer experience and improvement suggestions;
- Manage and escalate to Management crisis situations;
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
Degree in Social Sciences, Multimedia, Design, or relevant areas;
- Fluent in French and English;
Ability to understand technical products and platforms;
Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations;
Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized;
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in hospitality/ technology companies
- Experience in Hospitality
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
What We Offer
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
5 days / year, including
1 of your choice.
Health insurance provided to all employees.
Eat & Drink
Office with Staff kitchen with free beverages (coffee, tea, …).